Comprised of twelve times more hairs than the average brush, the high quality, naturally soft bristles allow for a flawless makeup application and airbrushed finish. The unique shape quickly and effortlessly covers large areas and precise contours. Use this brush from start to finish, or for specific applications to take the guesswork out of brushwork.
- Non-porous, high-quality cashmere hairs prevent product from absorbing, eliminating wasted product
- Densely packed bristles allow seamless & effortless application to large & small areas
- Flat edges fit the contours of your face, while curved corners allow for targeted, more precise application
- Long, flexible bristles make everything from stippling, blending, contouring, and highlighting possible
- The unique shape of the handle provides complete control during application
Bristles are reinforced with shed-resistant technology; however, the brush may lose strands during early use due to the use of natural hairs at varying lengths. As with the hair on your head, this is completely natural and will lessen with use and proper care.
- Wash every two weeks if used daily
- Gently wash bristles in lukewarm water with a mild alcohol-free soap or baby shampoo. Do not submerge brush in water and avoid tugging or squeezing bristles when cleaning
- Lay flat on a towel to dry
- Stylist Tip: To prevent bristle frizz, after cleaning & before drying, use a small amount of hair conditioner on the ends of the bristles. Thoroughly remove with water before laying out to dry.
- Using the broad side of the brush, sweep foundation horizontally across forehead and then move to cheeks and chin.
- Finish by sweeping vertically down the nose using the narrow surface of the brush.
- Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep illuminator down the tops of cheekbones and down the bridge of nose.
With bronzer or contour enhancer:
- Using the narrow surface of the brush, sweep brush under cheekbones, down sides of nose, and around temples.
With powder or cream blush:
- Using the corner of the brush, buff into apples of cheeks using a circular motion and blend out.