Taking a cue from the vibrant colours of the tropics, cheeks pop with juicy shades of orange and pink. Hair is tousled by the salty breeze and skin is dewy, shimmering and lightly kissed by the afternoon sun. Long lashes and glossy bronzed lids complete this look, perfect for sitting ocean side.
- Using The One Perfecting Brush buff Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation into the skin starting in the center of the face and working out.
- Warm a pea-sized amount of Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™ between your fingertips and pat onto targeted areas of concern, like the forehead, nose and chin.
- Apply a small amount of Radiant Skin Creamy Concealer under the eyes and around the nose if additional coverage is needed.
- Apply Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Papaya/Topaz using your fingertips for an intense pop of colour or use The One Perfecting brush for a more subtle wash of colour.
- Apply Bronzing Skin Perfector™ using The One Perfecting Brush to the forehead near the temples, down the hallows of the cheeks, jawline and bridge of the nose.
- Apply a small amount of Eye Tint in Romanticism to the lid from lash line to the crease, blending toward the brow bone.
- With soft strokes, line the upper and lower lash line with Automatic Eye Liner in Majorca.
- Finish the eyes with 1-2 coasts of Ultimate Mascara in Black applied to the top and bottom lashes, wiggling the wand back and forth from the lash base to the tips.
- Complete the look with Ultimate Colour Gloss in Pink Lotus, apply 1-2 coats to the center of the lips and blend outward.