Thank you for your interest in BECCA Cosmetics. To inquire about current opportunities at BECCA, both at our corporate office in New York and in the field, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is an opportunity that you qulaify for, we will contact you. We regret that we are unable to respond to all inquiries. BECCA Cosmetics is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Founder Rebecca Morrice Williams started her career as a makeup artist in Perth, Western Australia. Her inability to find the perfect foundation drove her desire to create a line of perfectly matched complexion products for all skin tones and types. Since its launch in 2001, BECCA has evolved into a full-range collection of complexion, colour and solution-driven Perfectors™, garnering a loyal customer base among consumers, celebrities and editors alike. By offering the perfect shades and formulas with high-performance results and personalized tips, BECCA is your all-day perfect look.
Current Career Opportunities
Position Title: Account Executive
Position Location: Atlanta or Florida
Position Type: Full-time
This position offers the candidate an exciting opportunity to train, educate, and maximize sales within SEPHORA. The Account Executive is responsible for increasing sales through support, training and special events.
- Provide excellent client service and develop sales associates' ability to sell BECCA products
- Confident in conducting demonstrations and full makeup application
- Plan in-store educational trainings and events to drive sales
- Track personal retail sales goal
- Communicate with Store Directors and Education Leads
- Organize monthly travel calendar
- Develop relationships and partner with various departments within each location to maximize sales
- A minimum of five years of retail sales experience is required
- Experience in Sephora or Beauty/Prestige environment is required
- Candidates must have strong customer service, written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, time-management skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- This position is typical of other retail roles, requiring work on weekends and early evening, especially during holiday time
- This position requires approximately 60% domestic travel
- This is an outside sales role and requires you to have your own car in order to travel to all local locations
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com; reference BECCA Account Executive in subject line. Reports to the Field Marketing Director.