Paying homage to the Australian rite of passage, a classic road trip to the great beyond, the Lost Weekend Collection infuses casual homegrown beauty with the lively spirit of a time-honored tradition.
Shift into neutral with earthy shades of tan, caramel and chocolate for eyes, subtle, dusty pink and peach for cheeks, and subdued nude on the lips.
A fleeting moment in time, a lasting memory forever… Take the Lost Weekend journey.
- Apply Mineral Powder Foundation for polished, natural skin.
- For additional warmth and colour, lightly polish Mineral Bronzer/Illuminator in Serrana onto the highest points of the face - the temples, forehead, bridge of the nose and chin.
- Buff Mineral Blush in Sweet Pea or Wild Honey onto the hollows of the cheeks and cheekbones with Small Polishing Brush #56. Blend toward the temples.
- Using fingertips, pat Eye Tint in Baroque over lids and allow it to set. Using Eye Colour Wash Brush #36, apply Eye Colour Powder in Chino from the Lost Weekend Palette all over the lid, blending colour into the socket line.
- With Blending Brush #66, buff Eye Colour Powder in Moire from the same palette over the outer edge of the eyelids beginning at the lash line and into the crease.
- For more intensity, blend along to the inner eye. To darken, work Eye Colour Powder in Moleskin into the upper and lower lash line, and outer corners of the eye with Eye Smudge Brush #37.
- Wet Eye Definer Brush #30 and make a paste with Compact Eyeliner in Barbarella. Hold eye taut and 'push' the liner in the base of the upper lash line, applying from underneath to create the appearance of a thicker lash line.
- Coat top and bottom lashes with The Ultimate Mascara in Black.
Press Beach Tint in Fig into the lips with the fingertips, then slick the middle of the lower lip with Lip Plumping Moisture Gloss to create a fuller-looking pout.
*Contact Us for alternative colours if the colour you're looking for is unavailable!