This intensive one-week course is designed for those looking to break into professional make-up artistry.
Graduates will complete the course feeling confident to begin working within the fashion and bridal industry.
Knowledge in skincare, preparation and a variety of application techniques in fashion, bridal and evening looks will be developed during the five days, resulting in the graduate becoming a commercially savvy makeup artist.
- Certificate of qualification upon completion
- Membership in the Industry Alliance Program, entitling you to 30% off all BECCA product purchases
- Insider industry pointers
- Professional photoshoot within the BECCA Studio
- Discount for further courses
Duration & Times
5 days / 1 Week from 10am to 5pm
Dates for 2012
23rd July, 24th September and 26th November.
Please contact email@example.com or call 020 7225 2501 to find out availability.
Cost: £960 (£800 + vat)
A 25% deposit of £240 is due on application. Full payment is due before the course start date.
Payment can be made by credit card, cheque or bank transfer - please contact us for further details.
How to book
For more information and to book this course call
0207 225 2501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.