Eliminate shine and minimize pore appearance with BECCA's New Matte Skin Collection.
- Start by patting a small amount of BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™ onto targeted areas of concern, like the forehead, nose and chin.
- Working outward from the center of the face, blend NEW BECCA Matte Skin Shine Proof Foundation into the skin. To maintain a natural look, be sure to keep application thin and targeted to areas needing coverage.
- Use fingertips or a brush to gently pat a small amount of BECCA Dual Coverage Compact Concealer underneath eyes and over any flaws.
- Set the look with NEW BECCA Blotting Powder Perfector™ in Translucent or Tinted, depending on your skin tone.
- Add warmth to the cheeks with a light dusting of BECCA Mineral Bronzing Powder in Duende or BECCA Mineral Blush in Songbird.
- BECCA Stylist Tip: Those with fairer skin tones could even use the Blotting Powder Perfector™ in Tinted.
- Blend a small amount of BECCA Eye Priming Perfector™ in Translucent or Tinted, depending on your skin tone, over the entire lid.
- Add depth and colour to the eyes with BECCA Ultimate Eye Colour Quad. Use Sun Chaser for a soft peach smoke or Galactica for a warm brown smoke.
- Finish the eyes with 1-2 coats of BECCA Ultimate Mascara in Black applied to the top and bottom lashes.
- Keep lips neutral with a light wash of colour, followed by a thin layer of Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™ over the top for a more mattified look.
BECCA STYLIST TIP
- Keep NEW BECCA Blotting Powder Perfector™ in Translucent or Tinted, depending on your skin tone, in your purse for mattifying touch ups throughout the day.