Fallen Angel Collection
Fairy-tale imagery comes alive with the Fallen Angel Collection from BECCA.
Heavenly looking, light-dappled skin casts an eternal spell, while dramatically dark eyes dance with wonder and mystery. Cheeks are tinged with desire in a soft tawny peach as honeyed lips tempt and allure.
Unmistakably wicked, indisputably beautiful.
- Follow the Skin Perfecting Makeup System for sheer, natural and flawless skin.
- Dab Eye Tint in Pewter lightly over the lids as a base, using your ring finger and finishing with Extra Small Polishing Brush #56.
- Using the brush provided, apply Eye Colour Powder Matt in Armure from the Enigma Palette all over the lid, extending colour to just beyond the crease.
- Using Eye Colour Blender Brush #35, blend Eye Colour Powder in Surah from the same palette into the outer corner of the lid, beginning at the lash line and finishing softly at the crease.
- Using Eye Contour Brush #38, gently work Eye Colour Powder in Silesia into the crease, blending seamlessly to define the socket.
- Line the top and bottom lash-line (inside the waterline) with the dark side of Line + Define Pencil in Santorini or Line + Illuminate Pencil in Belize then smudge some Eye Colour Powder in Surah along the bottom lash line for added smolder.
- Highlight the inner corners of the eyes (around the tear ducts) with the opposite side of the pencil.
- Coat top and bottom lashes with multiple lashings of Ultimate Mascara in Black.
- Contour the cheeks with Lip & Cheek Cream in Nectar from the Fallen Angel Palette using Small Polishing Brush #56 by swirling colour in a light circular motion on the apples and lightly into the contours of the cheeks.
- Next, apply Highlighter in Narcissus onto the upper fleshy parts of the cheekbones.
- Dab Lip & Cheek Cream in Nectar onto the lips with the fingers, then add luster and shine with Nude Lip Gloss in Sunrise.
*Contact Us for alternative colours if the colour you're looking for is unavailable!