This intensive one-week course is designed for those looking to break into professional make-up artistry.
Graduates will complete the course feeling confident to begin working within the fashion and bridal industry.
Knowledge in skincare, preparation and a variety of application techniques in fashion, bridal and evening looks will be developed during the five days, resulting in the graduate becoming a commercially savvy makeup artist.
- Certificate of qualification upon completion
- Membership in the Industry Alliance Program, entitling you to 30% off all BECCA product purchases
- Insider industry pointers
- Professional photoshoot within the BECCA Studio
- Discount for further courses
Duration & Times
5 days / 1 Week from 10am to 5pm
Dates for 2011
- March 21st - 25th
- April 4th - 8th, 25th - 29th
- May 9th - 13th , 23rd - 27th
- June 6th - 10th, 20th - 24th
- July 4th - 8th, 18th - 22nd
- August 1st - 5th, 15th - 19th
- September 5th - 9th, 19th - 23rd
- October 3rd - 7th, 17th - 21st
- November 7th - 11th, 21st - 25th
- December 5th - 9th
Cost: £960 (£800 + vat)
A 25% deposit of £240 is due on application. Full payment is due before the course start date.
Payment can be made by credit card, cheque or bank transfer - please contact us for further details.
How to book
For more information and to book this course call
0207 352 4007 or email email@example.com.