An intensive two-day course designed for the woman who wants to master the art of applying her own make-up.
Perfect for the fashion aware, professionals who need to maintain a polished appearance at all times, or the busy mother who wants to enhance her personal makeup routine. Taught by a BECCA International Makeup Artist, the course focuses on skincare, makeup preparation and brush use; followed by various applications for day, work and evening looks, incorporating current fashion trends. During the course, attendees will receive an exclusive 30% discount on all product purchases.
Duration & Times
Two-day intensive / Alternate weekends from 10am to 5pm
Dates for 2011
- March 19th - 20th
- April 2nd - 3rd, 16th - 17th
- May 7th - 8th, 21st - 22nd
- June 4th - 5th, 18th - 19th
- July 2nd - 3rd , 16th - 17th
- August 6th - 7th, 20th - 21st
- September 3rd - 4th, 17th - 18th
- October 1st - 2nd, 15th - 16th
- November 5th - 6th, 19th - 20th
- December 2nd - 3rd, 17th - 18th
Cost: £480 (£400 + VAT)
A 25% deposit of £120 is due on application. Full payment is due before the course start date.
Payment can be made by credit card, cheque or bank transfer - please contact us for further details.
How to book
For more information and to book this course call
0207 352 4007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.