Fall in love with peaches, soft nudes and fulfil your longing for bronze. Headlining the look is the Sun Chaser Ultimate Eye Colour Quad – the essential eye palette for Spring. Then complete the look with the Ultimate Mascara, flushed lips and cheeks in peachy pink shades and Bronzing Skin Perfector for a sun-kissed glow.
- Begin by blending a small amount of Eye Priming Perfector over the eye lid to ensure long-wearing colour.
- Using the Sun chaser Ultimate Eye Colour Quad - Start with the lightest shade, working over the entire lid, past the crease. Take a mid shade and work into the crease creating a subtle dimension and shade. With the third darkest shade, take a more precise, firmer brush, working the colour into an inverted triangle on the outer corner of the lid. Then with the final, darkest colour, work a small amount along the lash line tying all four shades together in a perfectly blended smoke effect.
- Rim the top and bottom lash-line with Ultimate Crème Liner then finish by coating top and bottom lashes with multiple lashing of Ultimate Mascara in Black.
- For a sun-kissed glow, blend Bronzing Skin Perfector under the cheekbones with a polishing brush for a contoured effect.
- For added intensity, apply Beach Tint in Guava to the apples of the cheeks before layering blush over the top.