Revive your complexion this Winter
Winter is here and with it comes along cold, dry winter air, indoor heating and long, hot showers that can dry out your skin, affecting your complexion. In addition to stepping up your skincare routine over the season, there are a few steps you can take to revive your complexion with your makeup routine.
- For extra nourishment in the cooler months, apply Radiance Primer to energise the complexion with a luminous dewy finish or Rejuvenating Primer to hydrate and soften tired skin.
- For effortless-looking skin with subtle radiance apply Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation or for a polished, velvety matte finish apply Matte Skin Shine Proof Foundation with a non-drying formula ideal for Winter. Apply to the centre of the face, blending outward using fingertips or a brush.
Conceal & Set
- Apply Radiant Skin Creamy Concealer over foundation by blending with a patting motion, gradually building up coverage as required for a flawless finish. Then set the face with a powder Blotting Powder Perfector for a soft focus look to even out imperfection.
- Bronzing Skin Perfector is a must-have for the season for a natural sun-kissed glow. To contour, squeeze a pea-sized amount onto your hand and blend onto the forehead and under the cheekbones into the hollows of the cheeks using a polishing brush.
- Luminisers such as Shimmering Skin Perfector enhance the complexion with light-diffusing particles that reduce imperfections. To apply over foundation, blend along the orbital bone and sweep past the high parts of the cheeks. Continue by highlighting the bridge of the nose, cupids bow of the lip and inner corners of the eyes using fingertips.
For Extra Colour
- Sweep a soft toned Mineral Blush over the apples of the cheeks for a flirty flush to finish the look.