Skin is radiant, flawless and even-toned. Cheeks reveal the slightest hint of natural flush and sculpted brows frame lightly defined eyes, creating a focus that is purely on the lips. Rich velvety and ultra-matte, they are intensely coloured in deep currants and wine reds.
- Begin by applying Rejuvenating Primer over clean skin using fingertips for smooth, velvet-like base.
- For flawless looking skin, follow by applying a dime sized amount of Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation. Apply foundation starting from the center of the face and blend in an outward motion using Foundation/Concealer Make-up Brush #58. Finish by applying Dual Coverage Compact Concealer with the same brush to erase the look of any imperfections such as under eye darkness.
- Next, gently tap and blend a pea-sized amount of Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl along the orbital bone and sweep past the high parts of the cheeks. Continue by highlighting the bridge of the nose, cupids bow of the lip and inner corners of the eyes with Pearl using fingertips.
- Dust Mineral Blush in Bolero onto the hollows of the cheeks.
- For the perfect canvas for eye makeup, begin by applying Eye Priming Perfector to the lid.
- Apply and blend a pea-sized amount of Eye Tint in Baroque onto the creases of the eyelids for a crease-proof, matte finish. Draw a fine line as close to the lashes as possible with Ultimate Crème Eyeliner in Romanesque. Coat top and bottom lashes with Ultimate Mascara in Bronze for instant definition and curl.
- For full and smooth looking lips, prep lips with Lip Priming Perfector .
- Apply Ultimate Matte Lip Colour in Josephine onto the center of the top and and bottom lip, then blend outward onto the corners. Press lips together gently to seal in colour.
BECCA Beauty Stylist Tip
Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl along the collar bone, arms and legs for an instant full bodied glow.